Professional Mission Statement
To build the kingdom of God by providing the best educational experience for my students in a spirit-filled environment
so they may be better prepared to be outstanding managers and leaders throughout the world. I accomplish this emphasis
- Preparing the best curriculum possible.
- Fostering an enthusiastic environment in the classroom.
- Ensuring the gospel of Jesus Christ is at the core of learning.
- Increasing the academic reputation of BYU, the Marriott School, and myself through my research agenda.
Measures of Success:
- Student proficiency in subject material.
- The construction and administration of outstanding classes.
- The quality and quantity of my research.
- Grading system for students (e.g., quizzes, exams, cases, projects).
- Student evaluation scores for the professor (me).
- Peer-reviewed journal articles.